family

family

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Memerable fun!




I have so many memories with the upcoming 4th of July. Picnics in Tauphaus Park with all of the Browning group. (which really only happened once a year) I remember listening to Uncle George singing and playing his mandalin. All of us kids playing together and eating the most spectacular food!! Parades.....FIREWORKS. Andrew sticking a sparkler in his hair and burning his hair. Hee Hee. Most importantly...my Dad sharing his stories of WWII and what freedom should mean to us. How to be a proud American and how to support our country. As the years progressed I remember parties with friends. Going water-skiing all day and then fireworks to end the night. Now that I am a mom of my own kids. We are creating memories of our own. I just hope that my girls think that they were good ones. Here are a couple of pictures that I took (not good ones at that) to show how much fun we were having. So.....Tell me what kind of fun do you plan on having? We want to have a barbeque, sleep out on the trampoline or tent it. Maybe go to the zoo or play some night games....like hide-n-seek. Whatever it is you do, I'm sure you'll be making memories that will last a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment